Jan 21st, 2021
If you're looking to address the fact that you're worried that customers might think you're too expensive, or you're not entirely sure what you're supposed to charge, and you've got no idea where to start, in this episode, I'm going to show how to create a fair and justifiable pricing strategy using a really simple calculator that I've got, that you can get access to for free, as well as some of the stuff that I've learned from my experience from scratch about charging for copywriting.
The greatest marketing funnel blog on the internet bar none-
📄 The blog: https://sellyourservice.co.uk/blog/
Join over 1500 other funnel builders here-
👨🏽🤝👨🏼 The Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2VX3XYA
📷🎤💻 Gear I use:
● My webcam: https://amzn.to/2zMgljM
● Camera: https://amzn.to/2QDpL8v
● Lens: https://amzn.to/2QDpG4x
● Smartphone microphone: https://amzn.to/2B532wV
● Desk mic: https://amzn.to/2zV9ep8
● Tripod I use: https://amzn.to/2VXyCGV
⌨💻🖱Software and platforms
● Premium WordPress hosting: http://shrsl.com/1giyd
● Page builder: https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=915
● Email marketing: http://bit.ly/2QpmZXs
● Proposal software (BetterProposals): http://bit.ly/2FQHiHc
● Free transcription (like this): https://otter.ai/referrals/2QGRUUSP
* What do you want to make per year?
* What are your financial goals?
* This is often much MORE than you might initially realise
* Allocate time on working, marketing, admin, rest, family etc and it’s a high number per day/hour
* How many clients can you serve per year
* Underestimate rather than over
* Goal/clients = target price
* What would you give someone who HAD to give you $25,000?
* Scary I know - but just imagine
* I give you 25K and you have to take it and deliver me some work
* What would you give me?
* Discover and clarity
* Sales pages
* Would you do it or find someone who could do it for your?
* Ignore the market - there is no such thing as "middle ground"
* That’s too expensive is nonsense
* Check out my video on Lora Piana on why pricing doesn’t matter
* Don’t try to be middle of the market - it is a total myth
* Your price is your price, stick to it
* Ignore everyone else
* Nothing to do with experience, testimonials or guaranteed results
* If anything you should be more expensive when you start
* “Cheapness” comes with systems and process
* Working with you from the start is YOU doing the work
* That’s most expensive and costs the most
* Charge enough to get yourself where to want to be
* Be realistic and shoot for fewer customers and larger deals
* a £2000 customer is as much work as a £20,000 customer
* Same effort to attract and close too