Oct 14th, 2020
Last week we spoke about your core role or function. This week we're talking about the core question you can answer.
The core question is the one YOU can answer - be the lamp, not the moth.
- What’s the question on your customer’s minds?
- What they need isn’t always what they want
- Bad example: where can I find a marketing consultant?
- Good example: how can I be sure that I’m making the right decisions to grow my business
- Understanding the core question is understand your customer
- Made of multiple problems
- Get comfortable telling people that you can’t help with their core question
The greatest marketing funnel blog on the internet bar none-
📄 The blog: https://sellyourservice.co.uk/blog/
Join over 1500 other funnel builders here-
👨🏽🤝👨🏼 The Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2VX3XYA
📷🎤💻 Gear I use:
● My webcam: https://amzn.to/2zMgljM
● Camera: https://amzn.to/2QDpL8v
● Lens: https://amzn.to/2QDpG4x
● Smartphone microphone: https://amzn.to/2B532wV
● Desk mic: https://amzn.to/2zV9ep8
● Tripod I use: https://amzn.to/2VXyCGV
⌨💻🖱Software and platforms
● Premium WordPress hosting: http://shrsl.com/1giyd
● Page builder: https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=915
● Email marketing: http://bit.ly/2QpmZXs
● Proposal software (BetterProposals): http://bit.ly/2FQHiHc
● Free transcription (like this): https://otter.ai/referrals/2QGRUUSPb